Based in a renovated Napoleonic fortress with easy access from the main motorway networks and public transport links, Fort Horsted offers a truly unique experience. Set in 13.5 acres of private land and surrounded by a 30 foot deep dry moat, privacy is guaranteed.
Fort Horsted offers:
- Unique location
- Unparalleled security including drawbridge and 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Modern, energy efficient infrastructure
- Disabled friendly facilities
- Toilets and washing facilities including showers
- Free and secure on-site visitor parking for up to 30 cars
- Approved catering suppliers
The nature of Fort Horsted and the variety of settings it has can provide a range of options depending on your needs. Please contact us using the link below to arrange a visit to this unique venue.