Fort Horsted Business Centre is a working fort with our tenants trading during normal office hours and indeed outside them. However, there are many occasions, evenings, weekends and public holidays, when this unique venue is available for private parties or functions.
The nature of Fort Horsted and the variety of settings it has can provide a range of options depending on your needs. For example:
- The main tunnel has been used to host an international fashion show.
- A counterscarp gallery used as a firing point for an air gun club competition.
- The quadrangle as a site for equipment demonstrations.
- The entire facility for a private members only party.
- The ramparts for a company barbecue with fireworks.
Price will vary depending on event, time and duration. Please contact us for more information on booking this venue, arranging a visit or to request a quote. Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
Why not take a look at the virtual tour and explore Fort Horsted.